COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The corona protection measures are no longer in force. Wearing masks is no longer mandatory, but anyone who feels safer wearing them is welcome to do so.
Please check this page regularly for the latest information on our learning programs and school activities.
Please feel free to contact our School Leadership Team with any questions you may have.
– Primary students are to use the main entrance (at the sports hall) for arrival and pick-up:
Grade 1/2 arrival is at 7:45-7:50am; pick-up Mon, Wed and Thu at 3:20pm, Tue and Fr at 2:35pm
Grade 3-5 arrival is 7:55-8:00am; pick-up Mon, Wed and Thu at 3:30pm, Tue and Fr at 2:45pm
– We are once again offering Spanish lessons and Games after school until 4:15pm; all students must register to join these programs.
– If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Primary School Leadership Team: email@example.com.
– All Secondary School students are to use the main entrance for arrival and pick-up:
– If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Shaun Roberts, the Bilingual Secondary School Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food and Materials
– Any student who has not registered to receive school meals must bring all food and drinks needed during the day from home.
– Food, drink and work materials may not be shared between children.
– Parents are not allowed on the school grounds – please drop-off and pick-up children at the relevant entrance, adhering to social distancing standards.
– Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our School Leadership Team or Management at any time: email@example.com.