We are a private, international school with about 500 students from grade 1 – 12. and one of the few educational institutions in Germany that offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) – one of the most prestigious school-leaving qualifications in the world – instead of the German Abitur. What shapes our work is our vision to contribute to a better world by inspiring a passion for learning and the courage to take responsibility for a better future. We are working on this with more than 100 employees from all over the world, a highly motivated management and maybe soon with you!
Starting August 2022, we are looking for a
Working student in project management (m/f/d)
- You will work as a project manager or as part of a team, on projects from idea collection to implementation. These projects sometimes revolve around the topics: Marketing, Administration, Networking and Process Optimization.
- Projects can vary in time – from a few weeks to three or more months.
- You will have a supportive network of contacts at all levels (management, task forces and teachers) who can assist you during the projects.
- You will have progress calls every few weeks to discuss the status of your projects with the management.
- You are willing to work up to 20 hours per week during the lecture-free period and also manage to work on site in our school office at least two days per week.
- You have a passion for education and are convinced of the “international school” educational concept.
- You ideally study business administration, social science, psychology or a comparable course of study.
- You impress with your quick comprehension skills and are able to work under time pressure.
- You are solution-oriented and have good analytical, creative and conceptual skills.
- Your English and German language skills are good.
- You have a sound knowledge of the common office programs (Word, Excel and PPT).
- You are reliable, flexible and a team player with a diligent and results-oriented approach to work.
- Your appearance is open and friendly.
- A temporary part-time job (approx. 20 hours per week).
- A great creative potential with a high degree of independence.
- A full integration into the team and work processes, where you will get a deep insight into our company.
- Flexible working hours, in presence and remote.
- A fair remuneration.
- Possible collaborations for final theses (depending on demand and topic of the respective department).
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our HR department at 49 (0)221 310 634 – 305.
We look forward to receiving your informal application (cover letter and resume) stating your availability to: email@example.com
Applications from alumni and external candidates are treated equally.
Find out more about our school concept.
If you are interested, please send your application (Cover letter und CV) to:
Our Job Offers:
Teacher of Chemistry and Coordinated Science
We are looking for a motivated and inspiring teacher of Chemistry and Coordinated Science with excellent subject knowledge who is committed to supporting the progress of all students.
Tai Chi and Movement Instructor (Honorar Basis)
Starting 31st July 2023, we are looking for a Tai Chi and Movement Instructor in our Primary School.
Teacher of Computer Science
Starting August 2023, we are looking for a committed, motivated and inspiring Teacher of Computer Science with excellent subject knowledge.
Full Time Teacher of Maths and Science
Starting immediately, we are looking for a Full Time Teacher of Maths and Science.
Part Time Science Teacher
Starting immediately, we are looking for a Part Time Science Teacher with 13 hours per week.
Part Time Maths Teacher
Starting immediately, we are looking for a Part Time Maths Teacher with 14 hours per week.
Working student in project management
Starting August 2022, we are looking for a Working student in project management.