TEACHER OF ART AND DESIGN
- Foster and facilitate an equitable learning environment in the classroom, in line with the school’s ethos.
- Establish high expectations with each student, and positively and constructively support them in meeting their goals.
- Create a supportive and positive learning environment.
- Use a range of approaches to teaching to actively engage students in their learning.
- Monitor, record and evaluate student progress, and provide feedback.
- Use school data and teacher assessment to identify individual student targets.
- Maintain a well-managed learning environment by consistently applying classroom rules in line with the school’s ethos.
- Use a range of resources to support teaching, including digital resources.
- Fully qualified teacher
- Familiarity with IGCSE and /or IBDP programmes an advantage
- Skilled communicator
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team player
- Able to motivate and inspire
- Growth mind-set
- The role is to replace a part time position (80%) with 20.5 hours contact time per week, but is negotiable
- Salary according to experience
For a PDF version of the job advertisement, click HERE
We look forward to receiving your application.
If our international campus has caught your interest please send your application to: