On the bilingual campus of Cologne International School – Internationale Friedensschule Köln – people from more than 50 nations learn and teach- from KiTa to International Baccalaureate. Our first-class education is our trademark: We contribute to a better world by inspiring a passion for learning along with the drive to make a difference.
As a fast-growing international school with a 2 language education throughout we are looking for a committed and competent colleague to support our Health and Inclusion Department through SEN Teaching.
Starting 18th October 2023, we are offering a
SEN Mini Job Position for General and EAL support in Secondary School (m/f/d)
- Develop the Special Educational Needs department in collaboration with the SEN Coordinator for general support and EAL specific subject classes.
- Provide support in all sections of CIS from grade 6 through 12th grade.
- Work with the subject teachers to provide focused learning in a pull-out session for one-on-one or small groups in secondary school
- Develop IDUs with the SEN Coordinator regarding best teaching and learning practices for each student.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject content, relevant research, connections within and across curriculum areas and individual student needs
- Identify clear teaching objectives and specify how they will be taught and assessed Assess prior knowledge and plan differentiated lessons that respond to assessment outcomes within the classroom
- Internationally minded, driven, student centred
- English C+, German A2+
- Bachelor Degree (Bachelor of Science in Education), Teacher of Students with Special Education Needs
- IB Experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Macbook (ios), Managebac, and Google Education is a plus
- Competitive pay
- Inspiring work environment in an international team
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas and actively shape the future of our school
- Regular training and continuing education possible
- Company Car/Job-Bike possible
- 11 teaching hours per week
- 18th October 2023
If you are interested, please send your application (Cover letter und CV) to: