We are a private, international school with about 500 students from grade 1 – 12. and one of the few educational institutions in Germany that offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) – one of the most prestigious school-leaving qualifications in the world – instead of the German Abitur. What shapes our work is our vision to contribute to a better world by inspiring a passion for learning and the courage to take responsibility for a better future. We are working on this with more than 100 employees from all over the world, a highly motivated management and maybe soon with you!
Starting August 15th, 2023, we are looking for a
Reception and Office Management
- Professional reception duties including greeting of our visitors, customers, students and employees as well as notifying the department or employee of visitors
- Receiving and forwarding telephone calls, taking and relaying phone messages
- General administrative tasks such as keeping checklists, issuing documented visitor passes and support during waiting times, receiving and passing on materials, textbooks, forms, etc.
- General secretarial tasks for the management and support of the administrative staff (writing correspondence in German and English, scanning and filing documents, ensuring the smooth running of workflows such as on- or off-boarding of students, invoice runs)
- Supervision and care of students who have an unscheduled or late pick up by their parents or who are waiting for further help in the Sick Room
- When required, calling and coordination of parties for ambulance or emergency services
- Keeping an electronic guard book (handing over of keys, recording of security-related events or special occurrences, etc…)
- Processing of incoming and outgoing (parcel) mail
- Ordering and management of office supplies and other products necessary for business operations
- Monitoring visitor parking area and giving visitor parking permits to guests
- Responsibility for the school’s positive impression of order and cleanliness in the reception area
- You have experience in a service industry, e.g. hotel, flight attendant, customer service or similar and/or have completed commercial or business training
- Strong service focus and service orientation
- Good feeling for customer wishes and needs
- Reliable and have very good organizational skills
- Very good manners, well-groomed and self-confident appearance, high empathy and communication skills
- You have strong team skills, are highly motivation, creative and are willing to familiarize yourself with new tasks
- You have a positive attitude and are hands on with a pragmatic solution orientation
- Very good knowledge of German and English as well as intercultural skills complete your profile
- Part-time position 20 to 30 hours per week (operating times between 9.30 am and 5.00 pm)
- Autonomy for your ideas and ability to work independently
- A vital and versatile job with an international team
- Collaboration with colleagues
- Continuing education and training opportunities
Find out more about our school concept.
If you are interested, please send your application (Cover letter und CV) to:
Our Job Offers:
Reception and Office Management
Starting August 15th, 2023, we are looking for a Reception and Office Management.
Teacher of Chemistry and Coordinated Science
We are looking for a motivated and inspiring teacher of Chemistry and Coordinated Science with excellent subject knowledge who is committed to supporting the progress of all students.
Teacher of Computer Science
Starting August 2023, we are looking for a committed, motivated and inspiring Teacher of Computer Science with excellent subject knowledge.
Full Time Teacher of Maths and Science
Starting immediately, we are looking for a Full Time Teacher of Maths and Science.
Part Time Science Teacher
Starting immediately, we are looking for a Part Time Science Teacher with 13 hours per week.
Part Time Maths Teacher
Starting immediately, we are looking for a Part Time Maths Teacher with 14 hours per week.
Working student in project management
Starting August 2022, we are looking for a Working student in project management.