On the bilingual campus of Cologne International School – Internationale Friedensschule Köln – people from more than 50 nations learn and teach- from KiTa to International Baccalaureate. Our first-class education is our trademark: We contribute to a better world by inspiring a passion for learning along with the drive to make a difference.
As a fast-growing international school with 2 language education throughout we are looking for a committed and competent colleague to support our HR Team as parental leave substitute.
Starting 1st November 2023, we are looking for an
HR Generalist / Occupational Safety Coordinator (m/f/d)
- Recruitment – formulating and placing job advertisements, proactive recruitment (active sourcing), reviewing application documents, scheduling and conducting job interviews with hiring supervisor, communication to applicants including refusals
- Interface function with the works council in the application process – ensuring compliance with the requirements of works council constitution law
- Supporting international applicants and colleagues in applying for work and residence permits and VISA applications
- BEM -you are the person in charge of the legal initiation and implementation of the entire BEM process in the company; conducting specific employee interviews, coordination of measures
- Provide help with retirement issues/planning/ DRV?
- Off-boarding – writing of job references
- Reporting occupational accidents to insurance company
- Organization of first aid and fire protection (organization of trainings, exercises, briefings and instructions of employees, filling of first aid boxes)
- Interface function between BAD, fire protection officers, works council as well as company physician and the management
- Lead planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of risk assessments and ASA meetings and communication to organization
- Ensuring the (re-)staffing of all relevant positions in the field of occupational health and safety
- You have a successfully completed degree, preferably with a focus on human resources or a comparable qualification
- You have several years of professional experience in general HR management
- You are familiar with working in smaller companies and enjoy taking on varied tasks.
- You enjoy communicating with people from different cultures in different time zones.
- Knowledge of German labor law, works constitution law as well as tax and social security law is desirable
- Assertiveness, commitment, initiative, strong communication skills, German and English language skills at a business level as well as a confident and engaging self presentation to complete your profile
- Competitive pay
- Inspiring work environment in an international team
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas and actively shape the future of our school
- Regular training and continuing education possible
- Company Car/Job-Bike possible
- Employment on at least a part-time basis (30 hours per week)
- Start Date: 01.11.2023
- Maternity cover for at least one year
- We look forward to receiving your informal application (cover letter and resume) stating your availability to: email@example.com
If you are interested, please send your application (Cover letter und CV) to:
Our Job Offers:
Starting 18th October 2023, we are looking for a committed and competent colleague to support our Health and Inclusion Department through SEN Teaching.
Starting 1st November 2023, we are looking for an HR Generalist / Occupational Safety Coordinator.
Starting 1st October 2023, we are looking for a Residential Boarding House Assistant.
As part of our language course offer, we are now looking for a motivated and competent native speaking English Teacher (Freelance).
Ab sofort suchen wir eine/n deutsche/n Klassenlehrer/in zur Vertretung in unserer Grundschule.
Starting August 2022, we are looking for a Working student in project management.