On the bilingual campus of Cologne International School – Internationale Friedensschule Köln – people from more than 40 nations learn and teach according to international curricula and the state curriculum. As a private school, we are constantly adapting our unique pedagogical concept to social developments and the latest research results. Multilingualism, teamwork, self-organization, creativity and commitment to own ideas as well as the well-being of others are values that we impart to our students beyond the curriculum content. We are always looking for interested, committed and competent employees in the educational and non-educational field.
Starting immediately, we are looking for a
Full Time Teacher of Maths and Science
- Foster and facilitate an equitable learning environment in the classroom, in line with the school’s ethos
- Establish high expectations with each student, and positively and constructively support them in meeting their goals
- Create a supportive and positive learning environment
- Use a range of approaches to teaching to actively engage students in their learning
- Monitor, record and evaluate student progress, and provide feedback
- Use school data and teacher assessment to identify individual student targets
- Maintain a well-managed learning environment by consistently applying classroom rules in line with the school’s ethos
- Use a range of resources to support teaching, including digital resources.
- Language of instruction is German
- Full teaching qualification
Working Hours / Allowance
- 25.5 contact hours per week
- Salary according to experience
- Reporting to the subject coordinator
Find out more about our school concept.
If you are interested, please send your application (Cover letter und CV) to:
Our Job Offers:
Starting 1st August 2023, we are looking for an office administrator for office communication (m/f/d).
Starting immediately, we are looking for a committed and competent sales representative to strengthen our sales and admissions team.
Starting immediately, we are looking for a Full Time Teacher of Maths and Science.
Starting immediately, we are looking for a Part Time Science Teacher with 13 hours per week.
Starting immediately, we are looking for a Part Time Maths Teacher with 14 hours per week.
Starting August 2022, we are looking for a Working student in project management.
Starting 15th August, we are looking for motivated and competent instructors on a fee basis for our after school clubs: kickboxing, volleyball, frisbee, chess, STEM, web design, TED talks, foreign languages.
Starting 1st February 2022 we are looking for a Facility Manager for planning and control of maintenance work on our school buildings and facilities.
For our afterschool activities, we are looking for motivated and competent course instructors in the areas of sports, dance, art, media design, STEM and languages.