On the bilingual campus of Cologne International School – Internationale Friedensschule Köln – people from more than 40 nations learn and teach according to international curricula and the state curriculum. As a private school, we are constantly adapting our unique pedagogical concept to social developments and the latest research results. Multilingualism, teamwork, self-organization, creativity and commitment to own ideas as well as the well-being of others are values
Starting 1st January 2022 we are looking for a First-Level Supporter
- Administration of the applications, apps and licenses provided by the central organization for the individual schools (e.g. Google Workspace, Apple Manager),
- Planning, implementation and coordination of day-to-day business and projects, if necessary qualification of inquiries for second level (forwarding to IT service providers),
- On-site support for the operation of peripheral and end-user devices (printer, television, cables, user support on end-user devices),
- Technical and organizational set up and further development of our campus-wide IT landscape,
- Implementation of new hardware and software solutions on campus, future-oriented cloud-based and privacy-compliant optimization of the IT infrastructure,
- Documentation of applications and solutions
- You have an IT education or a comparable qualification,
- You have in-depth knowledge of current operating systems,
- You are knowledgeable in user management, as well as, in assigning rights in file and cloud systems and possess a basic knowledge of network technology,
- Your strengths include, strong analytical skills , a structured, service-oriented approach and innovative thinking, as well as, curiosity about the possibilities of new technologies,
- You are a strong team player, highly motivated, creative and are ready to learn new tasks,
- You use your positive attitude and pragmatic solution orientation combined with a hands-on mentality to benefit the organisation,
- Very good German and English skills as well as intercultural skills complete your profile.
- Part-time or full-time position with payment to TV-L (public service),
- Autonomy for your ideas and ability to work independently,
- A vital and versatile job with an international team,
- Collaboration with colleagues,
- Continuing education and training opportunities
Find out more about our school concept.
If you are interested, please send your application (Cover letter und CV) to:
Our Job Offers:
Starting 1st February 2022 we are looking for a Facility Manager for planning and control of maintenance work on our school buildings and facilities.
Starting 1st January 2022 we are looking for a First-Level-Supporter for administration of the applications, apps and licenses provided by the central organization for the individual schools (e.g. Google Workspace, Apple Manager),
For our afterschool activities, we are looking for motivated and competent course instructors in the areas of sports, dance, art, media design, STEM and languages.
Our trusted partner, Vincerola in Aachen, is seeking a primary class teacher for the 2021/22 school year.