On the bilingual campus of Cologne International School – Internationale Friedensschule Köln – people from more than 40 nations learn and teach according to international curricula and the state curriculum. As a private school, we are constantly adapting our unique pedagogical concept to social developments and the latest research results. Multilingualism, teamwork, self-organization, creativity and commitment to own ideas as well as the well-being of others are values
Starting 1st February 2022 we are looking for a Facility Manager
- Planning and control of maintenance work, maintenance measures, refurbishment and renovation work on company buildings, systems and facilities,
- Coordination and supervision of construction, repair and renovation projects,
- Budget planning, solicitation of offers, calculation and cost monitoring of projects,
- Control of the work carried out and, if necessary, assertion of warranty claims,
- Coordination of the staff and external service providers for the maintenance and care of buildings, properties and technical facilities,
- Negotiating contractual conditions and monitoring compliance with them,
- Definition and implementation of facility management processes,
- Technical support of the real estate portfolio,
- Monitoring of security-relevant facilities (such as intrusion alarm systems and fire alarm systems),
- Continuous control with regard to compliance with legal requirements and economic efficiency,
- Documentation of all processes and creation of technical object reports,
- Contact person for all system questions (such as building cleaning, interior work, outdoor facilities…),
- Hands-on mentality that is ready, willing and able to lend a hand if necessary.
- You have an qualified technical education or a comparable qualification and 5-8 years job experience as facility manager,
- You have in-depth knowledge in the field of building technology and technical building equipment, technical understanding and craftsmanship, business management knowledge, favourable: proven skills and qualifications in health, security, risk management and/or ISO facility management certificates,
- You are knowledgeable in technical building requirements for school operations used by children and young people and have a general eye for a harmonious, school-compliant and meaningful design in the sense of the vision and mission statement of rooms, building parts and outdoor areas,
- PC/Software: Google Workspace (office solutions), general affinity to work based on a digitized infrastructure and with software solutions,
- Native German and fluent English skills as well as intercultural skills complete your profile.
- Part-time or full-time position with payment to TV-L (public service),
- Autonomy for your ideas and ability to work independently,
- A vital and versatile job with an international team,
- Collaboration with colleagues,
- Continuing education and training opportunities
Find out more about our school concept.
If you are interested, please send your application (Cover letter und CV) to:
Our Job Offers:
Starting 1st February 2022 we are looking for a Facility Manager for planning and control of maintenance work on our school buildings and facilities.
Starting 1st January 2022 we are looking for a First-Level-Supporter for administration of the applications, apps and licenses provided by the central organization for the individual schools (e.g. Google Workspace, Apple Manager),
For our afterschool activities, we are looking for motivated and competent course instructors in the areas of sports, dance, art, media design, STEM and languages.
Our trusted partner, Vincerola in Aachen, is seeking a primary class teacher for the 2021/22 school year.