Join our virtual event
International Secondary School Information Evening Moving from primary to secondary school
International Secondary School Information Evening
Moving from primary to secondary school – grade 5
Online event topics:
- Introduction to our Secondary School. We offer two learning paths: International Secondary School, leading to the IB Diploma, and the Gymnasium bilingual + with the Abitur.
- Teaching and learning in English: all subjects are taught in English. We offer German as an additional or as a native language, with French and Spanish as further languages. Support, enrichment and language certification are an integral part of the program.
- Student-centered teaching and learning: hands-on learning in small groups with individual support.
- IGCSE and IB Diploma: upper secondary school program, internships, university counselling.
- An international, bilingual learning environment: collaboration with the Gymnasium bilingual + on extracurricular activities, projects and international programs.
- New school campus: outlook, plans and designs for our move to Cologne-Butzweilerhof in summer, 2022
- Admissions process and enrollment requirements.
Join us live and ask questions
The event is held in Google Meet. In order to join, click HERE to register and we will send you the session link. Use the opportunity to meet our International Secondary School Leadership and Admissions Team and ask them your questions about joining our school community.
Experience school life at our International Secondary School:
Introduction to International Secondary School
Grade 6: Science
Grade 9: Art
(Thursday) 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm