On the bilingual campus of Cologne International School – Internationale Friedensschule Köln – people from more than 50 nations learn and teach – from KiTa to International Baccalaureate. Our first-class education is our trademark: We contribute to a better world by inspiring a passion for learning along with the drive to make a difference.
As a fast-growing international school with 2 language education, we are looking for a committed and competent trainee to strengthen our administrative team.
Starting 1st August 2023, we offer an
Apprenticeship as office administrator for office communication (m/f/d)
- You will learn the classic and digital business of an international school from the ground up.
- In addition to classic commercial-administrative and organisational secretarial and assistance activities, you will market our school in a targeted manner in various sales channels and confidently implement sales and marketing strategies in the process
- Customer acquisition – you arouse students’, parents’ and companies’ interest for our school and our educational concept
- You support the event management in organising informational events and celebrations (in-house & out-house)
- You visit trade fairs and represent the school
- Careful induction
- Employee appraisals – regular exchange at eye level
- Inspiring working environment in an international field
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas and actively shape the future of our school
- Regular further education and training
- You have a qualifying secondary school diploma, the “mittlere Reife” or the “Abitur”
- You have first experiences in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- You have a high degree of initiative and customer orientation as well as a structured way of working
- Flexibility, reliability and a high level of customer orientation characterise you
- Your English and German language skills are good (other languages are an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills and text confidence round off your profile
- Your place of residence is close to the school
- You are interested in working in an innovative international team
Start & Length of the Apprenticeship
- Entry is possible at any time; otherwise start as of 01.08.2023
- 2-3 years
If you are interested, please send your application (Cover letter und CV) to:
Our Job Offers:
Starting 1st August 2023, we are looking for an office administrator for office communication (m/f/d).
Starting immediately, we are looking for a committed and competent sales representative to strengthen our sales and admissions team.
Starting immediately, we are looking for a Full Time Teacher of Maths and Science.
Starting immediately, we are looking for a Part Time Science Teacher with 13 hours per week.
Starting immediately, we are looking for a Part Time Maths Teacher with 14 hours per week.
Starting August 2022, we are looking for a Working student in project management.
Starting 15th August, we are looking for motivated and competent instructors on a fee basis for our after school clubs: kickboxing, volleyball, frisbee, chess, STEM, web design, TED talks, foreign languages.
Starting 1st February 2022 we are looking for a Facility Manager for planning and control of maintenance work on our school buildings and facilities.
For our afterschool activities, we are looking for motivated and competent course instructors in the areas of sports, dance, art, media design, STEM and languages.